Wednesday, December 29, 2010

About this blog

I created this blog for the every day sales rep and sales manager looking for those tidbits of information to make them more effective right now - today. I've been selling or running sales organizations for my entire career and one thing I've learned is that sales professionals are always looking for an edge - something they can begin to incorporate to help them sell more effectively, close that deal, or make their lives easier.

I'll also ask that readers of this blog take a very active interest in the content. I'll constantly be asking for you to chime in on subject matter to make the blog more interesting. When you do, I'll ask for more and even reach out for you to be a guest blogger.

So enjoy the blog, and thanks for stopping by! Look for updates weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment